Lucas is 13.1 pounds!
By comparison, Adeline was 13 pounds at 4 months. Lucas is 2 months!
All in all the doctor said good things about him. He got 2 shots which made me cry, too.
He has torticollis, and will need some physical therapy, but should not be too bad. He favors looking one direction and has a hard time looking the other direction. I am convinced this is because of the IV's he had in the hospital in his neck, they kept him looking that favored direction often so they would have access to his IV for labs, and such. I get why they did that, but it kind of sucks. It will be interesting to go to physical therapy. Hope it goes well.
13 is a lucky number for us! I am excited he is growing so well... He is in the 80th percentiles for height and weight for his age. Adeline was always in the 30th for weight and 50-80th for height. Interesting how different they are... And I am sure this is just the beginning!
I love how he is growing, and his big cheeks. A nurse that took his temperature under his arm pit said "he has reserves." Still not sick of people calling him big. :)
We have been having home visits from nurses, and they will be coming 2 more times. One for the Synagis shot again- next week and then after that for a final home visit. How much will he weigh then?
I am so glad to be a Mom, and still so exhausted. Hoping for him to start sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time soon... In a way I guess, that lack of sleep is a small price to pay for him to be growing so well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment