Friday, April 27, 2012

Wow.

This past week marks 3 months since Lucas had open-heart surgery.  He had open heart surgery.  HOLY CRAP! 

He is doing so well, and is just darling.  His physical therapy is going very well, in fact we have one more time, and that will probably be it.  He is a good eater, and smiles so much.  I remember before we had him, how hard I tried to think about being here, with his surgery complete, and part of my family.  It was so hard to imagine.  I am so glad it is our reality now.

I appreciate all of you who stop by to see if we have updates...  If you want to hear more about our family, I have a private blog I will invite you to.  Please email me at amandahaun@hotmail.com


Here he is, smiling way.  And those chunky thighs that I just love!! 

Thanks again for all of your support and love over the past months of our lives.  So thankful for the outcomes, and for the outlook. :)  We are thankful every day for this little guy.  He continues to amaze us.

No comments:

Post a Comment