I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that as of now we are still pregnant, and very happy. We have about 10 days or so for him to come on his own, and then I will be induced in week 39, so on the 16th or 17th...
We are getting excited for his safe arrival and getting to meet him. We are also looking forward to hopefully a very successful and safe surgery. And we look forward to bringing him home.
Adeline looked at my belly yesterday morning, and said, "Not yet." I said you are right, not yet :) I just adore her.
My work threw me the a shower, which was sooo extremely nice. I work with some of the best people, and I just feel thankful. I got teary, and well I guess that is what pregnant ladies do :)
They were so generous- it is humbling when you realize how much people care. I don't know why it sometimes surprises me! Makes my heart kind of grow.
I am having pretty regular braxton hicks contractions, but that is what my mom had, too.
I have a towel in my car, just in case- Silly how your water breaking in public in your first pregnancy makes you wonder if it will happen again :)
We feel optimistic and hopeful and are thankful for all the support we get here, and everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment