Right now I feel so thankful for all the families who have gone through things like this before... Because they went through some of these things and through their experiences they have figured out things that work.
Like magnesium can help stop labor.
Like giving shots of steroids (that hurt like hell!) can help the baby's lungs.
IT is amazing what they can figure out and how they are able to help these babies at all crossroads.
I slept better last night than the 2 previous, and I got my IV out today. Took a shower and feeling pretty good. They monitered the baby this morning and he is active and reactive, just like they want to see. No Labor. yay.
Thank you to everyone for all the notes of loving kindness, I am so thankful and feel so loved by you. I am sure that it is hard to know what to do.
One of my good friends brought me lunch today, and that was fun to see her and eat together.
The volunteers continue to bring cards, and gifts... Reminiscent of those days a long time ago, or not so long ago... when I volunteered at the hospital.
So grateful for my family and friends, and your love and support.
And grateful to be pregnant.